- Remote “softphone” from Cisco. This app lets you remotely use your Cisco desk phone on your iOS/Android/PC/Mac. There is FAQ and detailed overview which can be found here
- You need to enable Jabber for each platform you are planning on using (iOS,Android,Windows) through the Self Service portal before you are able to use it (note that you need to be on VPN to get to the Self Service portal, you do not need to be on VPN to use Jabber once you have set it up!)
How to install:
- Cisco Jabber is available through Software Center in Applications tab (search for Software Center in Windows)
- Search for Self Service in Finder. Jabber should be available for installation.
- If Jabber requires the CA certificate, please install it, you can find it here
You will need to sign in using your unity ID and your password, once you have enabled Cisco Jabber use through the Self Service portal.