- Eduroam (education roaming) is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community.
- Eduroam device certificate is applied on all laptop computers that ARE IT deploys, meaning no user intervention is required. The laptop will join the Eduroam network wherever it is available.
- Register your personal device(s) with eduroam
- Please note: User-generated eduroam certificates will expire every year and you will need to run through the setup again to renew. A notification via email is normally sent out when time to renew. If you do not do this, your device will no longer connect to eduroam.
NOMAD Wireless (NCSU – wireless network)
- NOMAD is unencrypted.
- If you need to register a personal device such as a cellphone with NOMAD, directions can be found here (note, you need to be on NCSU’s network or Eduroam to access the registration page)