Zoom scheduler browser extension allows you to schedule meetings inside of Google Calendar. Once installed and signed in, users are able to create Zoom meetings on the fly and are also able to edit granular settings for each individual meeting that they create.
How to Sign-in into Zoom Scheduler
- Install the browser extension above
- Click the Zoom Icon in top right of your browser.
- Click ‘Sign in with SSO’ and type your e-mail address
- Authenticate via Shibboleth (note this requires 2FA)
How to schedule Zoom meetings in Google Calendar
- Go to Google Calendar
- Click Create button in top left, click more options
- You should see Make it a Zoom Meeting blue box, which you can click
- Choose your settings
- Invite your participants using Add Guests box and send out your invite.