Zoom provides a wealth of support through their website at http://support.zoom.us. Some of these resources are linked below.
- Getting Started With Zoom (zoom.us)
- Tips for Getting Started with Zoom at NC State (Google Slides)
- One Minute Video Tutorials
- Scheduling Meetings
- Tools and Features of Zoom
All NC State users of Zoom can also contact Zoom support directly. Zoom provides 24×7 support via live chat and telephone.
- Live chat: click the Help icon in the lower right of any page at Zoom’s website. First, enter a search term to get links to help documents, then click the “Contact us” button to chat live with a person at Zoom.
- Telephone: In the USA, call (888) 799-9666 and select 2 for Support.
For local support, contact DELTA’s LearnTech help desk.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (919) 513-7094
- Web: https://delta.ncsu.edu/learntech-request/